a pack of educational puzzles
dots in order by ABC or 123
the hidden image and learn!
With 160 puzzles in 16 packs, there is something for everyone.
Play through all of them already and hungry for more?
Ability to create your own coming soon!
Drop Us A Line!
Terms of Service
Last updated: July 25, 2014
When you access or use Dropdot, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- When you publish a pack, you are giving us the right to distribute your pack
- When you publish a pack, you are giving other Dropdot users the right to play your pack
- You agree not to engage in or promote unethical or illegal activity
Last updated: May 30, 2017
- We DO NOT collect your name, location, phone number, or any other personal information that can be used to identify you.
- We DO collect game play statistics by default in order to gauge the difficulty and popularity of different packs to improve your play experience;
- You may opt out at any time by unchecking "Report Play Statistics" under "Settings."
Dropdot was created By Summer Wu while interning at AVOS to help preschool children learn numbers and letters by drawing lines between ordered dots. When Summer enrolled in Yale, she transferred Dropdot to IMSA, her alma mater. The IMSA TALENT entrepreneurship program operates Dropdot as a learning experience in teamwork, innovation, application coding, troubleshooting, maintenance and testing.